The World Security Organization /WSO/ unifies professionally trained specialists and vanguard technologies in each specialty, provides high-qualified expert assistance, elite technical equipment, complex international security for persons, organizations, and state services. Conducts regular analytic forecasts for the international situation in the world for planning of economy and international relations in all countries all over the world.
In the very beginning of its establishment as a World Security Organization, WSO unified the power, means and opportunities of successful people with various professional qualifications.
From humble beginning until it became as powerful as it is now, the organization did not use any assistance from other organizations, departments nor funds of any countries in the world. Bulgaria was chosen for location of the General Headquarters, because it is a neutral country occupying a central position between the West and East, and it provides fast and effective communications and relations among the members of the organization.
- global, corporate, world complex unification of forces, funds and opportunities of all veterans of the special services, special subdivisions for fight against terror, and organized crime, veterans from the military intelligence, and counter-intelligence, DEA, Interpol, etc., from all countries all over the world;
- corporate, information-operative, consultative-expert collaboration-ration and cooperation with law enforcement bodies and other organizations in order to guarantee and increase the level of international personal and public security of the citizens in all countries worldwide for guaranteeing their rights, and ethnical, cultural, and religious self-determination;
- corporate international collaboration on purpose to protect the citizens of all countries around the world from ecological disasters, from sexual, information, and religious violence, and purposely the protection of the world cultural, and historical heritage;
- support and international collaboration in conducting the international operations of NGOs;
- corporate-coordinate collaboration of organizations-members established for protection of common rights and interests not only for the organizations, but also for their employees and partners;
- organization-corporate collaboration in the conducting of international complex undertakings for guaranteeing of bank, insurance and business security, as well as in the executing of stabilizing anti-crisis and training programs for countries applying for assistance to the Regional Subdivisions or the General Headquarters of World Security Organization /WSO/;
- complex information, intellectual products in global security;
- global juridical economic, technical, armed and physical protection;
- global realization and protection of the veterans and professionals in the field of complex security and investigation.
DEPARTMENT 2: GLOBAL SECURITY
Section A: INTERNAL SECURITY OF W.S.O.
Section B: INTERNATIONAL SECURITY
Section C: STATE SECURITY
Section D: SECURITY STRATEGY
DEPARTMENT 3: ECOLOGICAL SECURITY
DEPARTMENT 4: CULTURAL SECURITY
DEPARTMENT 5: PROTECTION FROM SEXUAL VIOLATIONS
DEPARTMENT 6: ETHNICAL PROTECTION
DEPARTMENT 7: RELIGIOUS PROTECTION
DEPARTMENT 8: BANK SECURITY
DEPARTMENT 9: INFORMATIVE SECURITY
Section A: INTERNAL INFORMATION
Section B: EXTERNAL INFORMATION
Section C: ECONOMIC INFORMATION
DEPARTMENT 10: ECONOMIC
Section A: CONTRACTS, PRICES AND PAYMENTS
Section B: INDUSTRIAL STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS
Section C: ECONOMIC STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS
DEPARTMENT 11: INSURANCE
DEPARTMENT 12: JURIDICAL SECURITY
Section A: LAW ANALYSIS AND CONSULTATIONS
Section B: COURT PROTECTION
Section C: JURIDICAL PROTECTION
DEPARTMENT 13: INVESTIGATIONS
Section A: INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS
Section B: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC INVESTIGATIONS
Section C: INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
DEPARTMENT 14: ANALYTIC
Section A: ANALYSIS OF THE OPERATIVE SITUATION
Section B: PROGNOSTICATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL OPERATIVE SITUATION
Section C: PLANNING OF INTERNATIONAL COUNTER-TERROR ACTIONS
DEPARTMENT 15: STRATEGIC COORDINATION
DEPARTMENT 16: SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITY
Section A: ORGANIZED CRIME
Section B: TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS
Section C: ISLAMIC-SECTARIAN FUNDAMENTALIST ORGANIZATIONS
DEPARTMENT 17: STRATEGIC OPERATIONS
Section A: GROUP FOR COORDINATION
Section B: GROUP FOR OPERATIVE SECURITY
Section C: SPECIAL ANTI-TERROR SUBDIVISIONS
DEPARTMENT 18: ADMINISTRATIVE
Section A: STAFF
Section B: FINANCES
Section C: SUPPLY AND TRANSPORT
Section D: METHODOLOGY
Section E: EDUCATIONAL
Section F: CHECKUP FOR RELIABILITY
Section G: INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
Section H: CONTACTS WITH MEDIA
DEPARTMENT 19: EDITING
Section A: NEWSPAPERS
Section B: BULLETINS
Section C: BOOKS AND VIDEO TAPES
DEPARTMENT 20: COMMERCIAL
Section A: ECONOMIC INFORMATION
Section B: SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
Section C: ECONOMIC ASSISTANCE
DEPARTMENT 21: ADVERTISING
Section A: INTERNAL
Section B: EXTERNAL
Section C: ADVERTISING STRATEGIES
DEPARTMENT 22: WORLD FUND FOR ASSISTANCE AND PROTECTION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS AND VETERANS OF THE WORLD SECURITY ORGANIZATION
According to the international status of the non-commercial organizations,
the forms of financing of the purpose and subject of the activity of WSO
are the contributions of its Associate Members and Economic Associate Members
and donations made by companies, banks, insurance companies, funds, etc.
In support of the Organization is established World Public Council. It
consists of famous persons in the sphere of economy, science, culture,
art, ecology and the mass media.
SECTION A: FINANCES
SECTION B: APPORTION
SECTION C: HONORARY REWARDS
Section A: Through collection of voluntary contributions and percentages from the partners with whom W.S.O. works all over the world, it forms financial fund with whose assistance, it finances all Regional Structures of W.S.O. worldwide and the national law enforcement bodies.
Section B: It divides the finances among the Regional Structures of W.S.O. according to the articles in the Statute for: support of the families of the officers who died doing their duties, about high-tech special equipment, about new scientific developments, for financing of the special operations for assistance and protection of above stated officers, for honorary rewards, for special literature and for protection of the social rights and statute.
Section C: It awards honorary prizes according to the age, job and qualification as well as rewards "TOP WORLD BODYGUARD", "TOP WORLD POLICEMAN", World Assault Champion, "TOP TECHNOLOGY", "TOP SECURITY".
The members of W.S.O. are veterans from Special Services and Special Units for fight against organized crime, the Special Rescue Units, Air-Landing troops, Navy - Foot soldiers, and elite sportsmen from the federations of "AIKIDO", ''KARATE-DO SIN SYOBU'', veterans from Interpol, THE SPECIAL AIR SERVICES, The Foreign Legion, DEA, military intelligence and counter-intelligence.